- an open, cooperative and particularly good working atmosphere
- Possible hiring at the end of the internship
- a permanent employment contract in a modern, well-equipped workplace
- exciting tasks and individual training opportunities
- flexible working time model with core and flexitime
- Tutor and introduction week during the initial training period
- Job bike
- Free employee parking
- E-charging station (free of charge) for car and eBike
- Mobile working
- Company events
SYSGO GmbH is the leading European provider of real-time operating systems for critical embedded 2023applications in the Internet of Things (IoT). Our products have been designed to meet the highest requirements when it comes to Safety and Security. Our customers are leading industry players who use our PikeOS and ELinOS products as a platform for critical systems that must be certified against industry-specific Safety and Security standards.
Founded in 1991 and based in Germany, SYSGO also has subsidiaries in France, the Czech Republic and maintains a worldwide distribution network. The company is part of the European Thales Group.
About the position
Today, the Internet of Things and cloud computing market face exponential growth. As such, new interesting problems and challenges arise every day. Embedded Systems operating in those areas need to be adjusted, adapted, and secured, in order to accomplish more complex tasks, with safety, security trustworthiness, transparency, and reliability.
Tasks to accomplish
Working with cutting-edge technologies, in close collaboration with the industry, along with academia, you have to fulfill several tasks and deliver state-of-the-art solutions, in the areas described above. You will have to define requirements, describe architectures, prioritize stakeholders, engineer the necessary code, and put your ideas and deliverables into action, in many cases, in real-world, applicable projects.
Requirements / Qualification(s)
- Currently pursuing a Master’s Degree in ICT, Software Engineering, Computer Networks, Computer Science, or any related field
- Good knowledge of the notions of Cloud computing, Internet of Things, Embedded Systems.
- Good knowledge of one or more programming languages (e.g., C(++), Java)
- Excellent knowledge of English language (German language is not essential)
Good to have
- Knowledge of containers (Kubernetes, docker, etc.)
- Knowledge of POSIX programming interface
- Safety & Security knowledge and understanding
- Knowledge of SysML/UML (EA/Papyrus) and model-based design